Ski touring in the Großglockner region
On top of the world!
Ski tours along the many routes in the Hohe Tauern National Park in the Glockner region often involve overcoming various obstacles and challenges. You will reach your objective step by step, in harmony with nature, with the prospect and thrill of the ultimate deep snow descent to spur you on even more. Anyone who has embarked on a ski tour will be well aware of how fascinating it is, and the Hohe Tauern region is a paradise for all ski touring enthusiasts.
Numerous ski tours await you on your holiday in Fusch an der Großglocknerstraße, so get your tour skis with climbing skins on, and off you go! Here are some of the most beautiful ski tours that start from Fusch:
- Easy ski tour on the “Kloben” (2,938 m)
- Challenging tour on the peak of the Schwarzkopf (2,765 m)
- For really fit ski touring enthusiasts, how about the peak of the Klemerbrettkopf (2,567m)
- The scenic tour on the “Drei Brüder”
- Ski tour on the “Imbachhorn” with a panoramic view of Lake Zell